Friday, July 11, 2014

Feeling a little Moody Blooms

I finally got the chance to play with the Mac Cosmetics Moody Blooms collection. I figured what better time to try out a whole look than date night. 

What I wore: 


A floral dress from www.rainbowshops.com

I didn't accessorize like I usually do since I didn't want to distract from the loud pattern. Sometimes it's great just to keep things simple and let a garment speak for itself. 

Makeup look:


Eyes:
Lid- green room
Center of lid - lucky green
Inner corner- blooming mad 
Outer v- green room
Upper lid line- black ivy
Lower lid line- black ivy with copper thorn over it 
Face- L'oreal visible lift blur foundation
Setting powder- sp3ctrum translucent powder
Blush- bread for beauty
Highlight- worldly wealth
Lips- sheen supreme lust extract

I rather like the deep floral look in both pattern and cosmetics. 

How do you feel about the floral trend? 

2 comments:

  1. Great look! I love it ~ Can you review Vain Pursuits too please? I've started hearing about them more and more and I'd love to hear what you have to say about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard about Vain Pursuits too! They do personalized skincare right?

      Delete